Pages

3.25.2018

Canvas is Here!

All faculty are encouraged to reserve their spot in any of the Canvas learning opportunities scheduled this week! Find the option that works best with your schedule and your learning style:

We've sandwiched Friday's sessions around the Taste of Pathways. We're looking forward to sharing a great day with you!

Brandon, Kari, Laura, and Tim

2 comments:

  1. I have just completed my 3rd webinar and just want to say that they are so useful! They are hands on, interactive, and personal. I just finished with the homepages session and I can't wait to play with buttons and making my homepage interactive and easy for students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats off to you Holly for taking advantage of training! Can't wait to see your Home pages take shape. If you're inclined post a screen shot--that might inspire others to do the same.

    Your badge collection is growing nicely!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete